Fabulous Friday - 25/07/2014


Cuticle SOS matters!!!

My cuticles has been looking terrible lately. So bad that I do not want to even take mani pictures. It is hard to leave those hated, hard skins that lift next to your nail. It cracks and then I have to really work hard not to pick at it and make it worse. But I have rediscovered a magic potion this week.

This cuticle cream smells like apricots and I absolutely love it! Besides the fact that it smells awesome it really works like a magic potion. Within two days my fingers looked much better. 

What makes this such a magical potion is the ingredients: - Water, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin, beeswax, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mineral Oil and many more. I found that it absorbs quickly (maybe cause my skin was so dry) but it also does not leave your fingers sticky afterwards. It spreads easy over the nail and cuticles. In the beginning I struggled to get it out as rubbing over it and transferring it was not working. I found that digging the point of my nail in just a little bit gets enough out to add onto all five nails. Oh I use this on my nails as well.


I'm not sure if the formula has been changed since I last used it because I had to recently replace my almost finished pot and this pot looks a lot lighter than the previous one. I'm sure that it will still do the same job though.


As  you can see this pot went through some serious "man-handling" moments. It got swapped from one purse to the other and was used often. Then for some reason it got left behind. I'm really not sure why but I am really glad I rediscovered it. This almost empty pot already got replaced for that just in-case moment ;-)

Do you have a must have nail care product? Please share it with me by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , ,