fabulous Friday - 08/08/2014

I am a girl on a mission.

Mission : Face Wipe!

Currently I am on the hunt for a decent face wipe. One that I can use as step one in my skin care routine. Step one being to remove the daily make-up. I like to first take off most of the make-up with a wipe. Then use a product to remove my mascara and only then can I start washing my face. Unfortunately I have not been so lucky in the wipes department. I have not found "the one" yet.


For the past week, this is the face wipe that I have been trying (among a whole lot more I bought - too many for what is probably healthy).

I adore the packaging. Its got such a retro feeling to it. In fact the whole range is this design and I love it. I have been using this just over a week now and the seal is still fine (this deserve a thumbs up) as on some other packs the sticker seal dries up very quickly :-(

The smell is awesome. Its fruity (almost citrus I'd say) and fresh. The super fruit and cranberry extract help nourishing the skin and moisturise (which is on top of my requirement list). The antioxidant properties is what will help the skin against ageing.

It is comforting to know that this product is alcohol free (as that dries out my face instantly). It says on the packet it's suitable for all skin types. It also states that it will leave your skin looking and feeling fresh on which I 100% agree.

I appreciate the effort this wipe puts into cleaning. It can get extra points for even facing the dreadful waterproof mascara (I still need to clean my mascara with an oil afterwards). Although it does not remove it completely it makes it a lot easier. I do not feel like my face is going to crack of dryness after using these wipes.

If I had to score this I would give it a 7 out of 10.

This is available at Click nation wide @ R40 a pack containing 25 wipes.

I have to admit I'm curios to try the rest of their range.

Have you used some of the Dirty works products? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: ,