Fabulous Friday - 15/08/2014

So last week my husband went away on a business trip. Although I always miss him alot when he is away (which does not happen often though) I think the empty house is the worst feeling. So I have decided that spoiling myself with a facial is just the thing to kill some time.

Like I mentioned in my previous posts I have been using Placecol since I was in high school. I love using their range. They have a salon near my office and I thought it would be the perfect way to kill some time and treat myself by visiting their salon after work.

I booked myself a facial and could not wait. Upon arrival I have changed my mind just about 10 time on what I really wanted to have done. They have a wide variety of treatments they offer. It was decided on an Active Resurfacing Treatment (its a chemical peel). It is a chemical treatment that removes the damaged outer layer part of your skin. This is followed by a very hydrated moisturiser. 

Unfortunately this leaves the skin very vulnerable to sun and pollution as a layer of skin has been removed. And this is what brings us to this weeks favourite.


Because of the peel my skin was so sensitive. And although I sat in the office the whole day I still needed some protection from the extremely strong lightning and obviously the little bit of sun I do see during the day. 

This is a fantastic product as it does not make your skin feel greasy and absorbs quite quickly. It has a very pleasant smell and contains Aloe Vera, vitamin E and panthenol. It it somewhat a bit hydrating for me.

I got my first bottle as a gift when buying other Placecol products and sadly it's almost finished. I will most definitely repurchase this.

You can get this from the Placecol salons or most of their outlets (Some Edgards and Red Square shops stock the range) @ R180 a bottle.

Please visit their website here for more information on their product range and treatments available.


What was your favorite product or item you kept reaching for? Let me know by leaving a comment.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , ,