5 Current favorite Lippies


I am a creature of habit and I will reach for the same product over and over if I do not force myself to use different products.

These 5 lippies has made it's way to my habit circle. I will reach for these again and again and again. These are so comfortable to wear and are prefect for Spring time.


Woolworths Longlasting Lips in True Red

There is an upside to being very fair, you can rock a super red lip anytime you want. I received this is my Rubybox and it was love at first sight. I want to say that this is a matte finish and unless you eat or drink something then the lasting power isn't too bad. This is very nourishing on the lips and apply very easy. It has got Vitamine C & E and it approved by Beauty without cruelty. I love to wear this bold lippie with a toned down eye look. 


Revlon Colorburt Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

This is almost like a lip stain, its not very pigmented but it is so smooth and buttery. It has a small amount of tiny glitters in it - not really noticeable on the lips and has a glossy or shiny finish. I love to use this when I am not going all out but keeping things natural and toned down. This does not have long staying power at all but it is okay cause to me it feels like just reapplying lip balm. I love this!


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

This lipstick demands attention everywhere it goes. It applies like a lipgloss and then settle in a matter finish. It's much more the color of the cap than the actual tube in this picture and I love using this when I am going out at night. Although it settles matte it does not dry out my lips. And what I really like about it is that once it has set you do not really need to reapply it and it does not fade flaky. 


Rubybox Smooch Stick in Latte Limbo

This I also received in my Rubybox and by the picture you can see that it has been put to use quite a lot. The formula is very buttery and very smooth on the lips. I do not think staying power was their main focus but I do not mind either reapplying or to use this in conjunction with the next lippie. I love the color and I love the formula. For daytime use (office and home) this is a winner.


Elf Matte Lip Color in Natural

This is such a nice lippie. To me it is the perfect nude and if I want to switch it up a bit I just add a it of the previous lippie. Stunning combo. Sadly after taking this picture I dropped it and the whole front point got smashed (crying on the inside a bit). Although this is a matte finish it is not drying at all. This does not make me look washed out or grey, it is the perfect nude and I will most certainly repurchase this (even though it was and online purchase) I love love love this!

What is your favourite lippie? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,