Fabulous Friday 06/092014

Spring has arrived in Cape Town! So it's time to put away those vampy colors and bust out the pretty pinks and corally make-up.

My Avon order arrived just in time. I ordered a beautiful pink and deep redish pink Lipstick.





Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick


The two colors are Lovely Fuchsia & Fresh Fig. 

I would say they have a satin finish. They glide on like almost a balm and then settle in the exact color as in the tube.The color payoff is excellent! These babies are quite opaque and Avon claims they are non feathering and non bleeding. I love how they do not dry out your lips as there is some beeswax in there and 50% moisturising ingredients. They also contain SPF 15 to help protect your lips. They last about 3 hours if you do not eat or drink anything and they feel so smooth on the lips.

A couple of months ago you could order he sample sizes, which I though was a stunning idea. They were only R5.50 a sample size and I felt it was a decent sample size. I like the idea that you can first sample the colors and if you do not like them you know not to buy them when the full size is available. I have to admit the 6 samples sizes I ordered are all some of my favorite colors and I had a difficult time deciding which ones to choose when the full sizes arrived.



Aint these sample sizes just the cutest!
You can see I love my reds, pinks and corals.
The colors from left to right are
I pulled the image from Google to showcase the whole color range


These lippies are perfect for spring going into summer as they are very light weight and very easy to wear. They sure will make way for a bright spring.

Let me know what your favorite lippie is for spring time.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , ,