First I-Herb Haul




When I look at this picture I get very excited. I have been wanting these real techniques brushes since I came across them on Youtube. It took me forever to actually click the check out button. Looking back I'm so glad I took that step. My favorite item is the buffing brush.


Elf Matte Lip Color in Natural

I  have been looking for a good nude lippie for so long and this is the perfect one. Although it's matte it's not drying and the best part it that it does not look me all washed out. I love this and to me its best paired with the Latte Limbo chubie stick from Rubybox.


Elf All over color stick

This smells fantastic. I have only used it as a blush and it did not get full marks but it also did not fail the test. I will still need to test this some more before I can give productive feedback. I can say that there is product similar to this in SA and it might even work better


Real Techniques Starter set

This set is fantastic. Its all about the eyes. You can do you brows, eyeliner, base shadow, crease blending. All the eye action this baby can handle. Below is a picture of all the brushes close up and how they can be used.



Real Techniques Core Collection

Now this is the reason for me wanting to try I-Herb. This collection contains the buffing brush. It is my current holy grail foundation brush and I am in love. It is the softest brush I own and its just blends the foundation flawless. It immediately made my favorites of the month. Have a look below on how to use the other brushes in the collection. This set is well worth it's $18! I'm contemplating getting another set sometime in the future.


Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , ,