Lust List :-)

We all have a list like this. Whether it is just in the back of your mind or an actual written down list. I actually have like a photo list in my gallery - I know - (talking about being obsessed). There is just always something else or something new or just something... 

Here is my list;


1.     Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove. 
            This glove has got 3 different sections to wash, rinse and refine (shape) your brushes.
            You can order the glove online at Turqoise Studio @ R575
2.     Pandora Silver Bangle.
            You can get this at Pandora shops or American Swiss @ R895 (this is just the bangle)
345 Pandora Charms.
            The heart Charm is R769
            Blue crystal ball is R1349
            Pink Heart R639
6.    Clinique Peach Cheek Pop.
             You can get this at most department stores @ R300    
7.    NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil.
             This is available at Clicks for - I Think its R110, please do not hold me to this.
8.     Essie Hors d' Oeuvres.
              Sorbet and most department stores stock Essie @ R120
9.      Real Techniques Blush Brush.
               This is available from I-Herb @ R100
10.    Acrylic Make-up Organiser.
                This is available from The Beauty Box @ R1399
11.    Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Lip Balm.
                 Truworths stock this (I think) @ R150
12.    Vitamin E Cream Cleanser.
                  The Body Shop stock this @ R99
13.    La Petite Robe Noire.
                   I have only seen this at Woolworth @ R1395 for 100ml - 
On the topic of perfumes. I would much rather safe a while and but the biiiiiiig bottle (usually 100ml) because although it is more expensive it's still more economical. A 30ml would not mostly not be 30% of the price of a 100ml, it would differ only a couple hundred rand. That's just my take or should I call it rationalization :-)   

These items are currently on my lust list. Some of them will stay there for a while - I have to either rob a bank or feed my piggy for quite some time.

let me know what is on your list in the comment bar below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,