Nails Galore

I love watching  MissJenFabulous on Youtube. She makes nail art look so easy. Then I try it and unless I want people to make fun of me no pictures will be posted any time soon. Practice, Practice, Practice!!! However this being said, having the right tools for the right job does make things a whole lot easier. My first ever attempt at nail art was done with a toothpick. 

EPIC FAIL!!! (insert schling schling schling scary sound)

Since then I have invested in some decent nail art tools.



Let's take a walk through...



Dotting Tools

These are awesome tools. They make polka dots a pleasure to create. If you watch any nail art video on Youtube, this tool is the staple of all tools. I love how there is a different size on each end. 


Brushes

These tools are next on the awesomeness totem pole. They can create the more amazing effects. I have to admit that I find it easier to work with the dotting tools than with the brushes. I still need lots and lots of practice.


Nail Art Stickers

This is such a fun way to just add a little more fun to your manicure. These are easy to apply and easy to remove. They come in a lot of different colors, shapes, patterns and they are very inexpensive. You can find these at Clicks, Dicshem, some pharmacies. I love nail stickers


Nail Diamantè

I suppose this is what you can call them. I usually put this at the cuticles area on my big toes. I have not add them on my nails yet but they will be going on there soon :-) It is easy a toothpick to pick it up and place it. Love these.


Glitter in a bottle

Well I did not know what to call this, hence the name. This is very nice to do a fun accent nail. It something different and although it looks purple in the bottle it actually goes with alot of colors as you only use a little at a time.  


Awesome Nail Dust

First of all can we please just take a minute to adore the size of these bottles! Aawwh
I really like the cork, it brings a certain touch to the look. These powders you can add on the tip of your finger to create a colored french manicure. You get a collection with all the different colors of the rainbow. I took the more subtle powders to first try this out. Im loving this! 


Essence Express Dry Spray

And then to end the mani. I have only tried this once. And to be fair to the product I had to do three coats of the nail polish I used to get an opaque color. It did not really dry my nails any faster but I will sure try this again when in only do one or two coats. The smell is not too bad and I love the look of the bottle.

What is your favorite manicure tools? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , ,