Rubybox Beauty Night Out - Unboxing



Last weekend I attended the Rubybox Beauty Night out event. The room was filled with lots of activity stands and fantastic canap├ęs. Stilla provided make overs. Sally Hansen provided the ladies with manicures. Dermalogica did skin analysis for the ladies. And my favorite was Mangwanani Spa who provided the most amazing massages. It was an fantastic evening. Part of the evening was that you could build your own Rubybox.


Here is the products that I chose. :-)


Woolworths Long Lasting Lipstick

This is a goldish color but does not sparkle. It's not really the sort of color I would opt for in the shops but in my previous Rubybox I received the red lipstick in their range and I'm loving it. So I thought  I would try this one as well. On its own it does not really compliment my skintone, as I am way too fair to pull this color off. But I am determined to find a way to wear it and rock the color. It is just as creamy as the red one and has good lasting power unless you eat or drink something. I love these lipsticks and really would love to check out the rest of their range.


Dermalogica Precleanse

This is an oil based cleanser than remove even waterproof mascara easily. It smells very herbaly (is that even a word). It a see through liquid which you apply with your fingers. After you have massaged it into your face you add a bit of water and then it becomes a milky color. You can then rinse it off and most of the hard work is done. Now you can go ahead with the rest of your evening skin care.



Botanical Collection Hand & Nail Cream

This cream has such a fruity smell. I cannot decide if this is greasy or not. It absorbs quite quickly but I still sometimes feel my hands is a bit oily after using this. I do love the smell though and have added it to my basket next to my bed - that is another post for another day.  


Sally Hansen - Kook a Mango

This is a orange / red color and I love how it looks on my fair skin. The applicator brush it wider than normal nail and make applying it to your nails a pleasure. The consistency is nice and smooth and it dries relatively fast. I only tried it on one finger yet but can not wait to play with it. so far it seems impressive.

So this is the items I chose. They are all awesome! I cannot wait for this months Beauty Box.

Congratulations to Rubybox on turning Three!

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,