September Haul - Part 1


So I did enough damage this month to actually do a two part Haul. I know! It's crazy. But I'm in cloud nine. Lots of products to test and check out. Hmmm can not wait. So let's jump into the "pink side" of the haul.


Batiste Dry Shampoo

I think this is becoming more of a toiletry than a beauty necessity. You know those products you buy each month. I go through these bottles so quickly. This is my favorite scent. I keep coming back to this one. I am yet to try the whole range but this is my current favorite. Recently I have made the change of not washing my hair everyday but only every second day. So on the days I do not wash my hair this is my savior. I have oily hair (from washing everyday and stripping it from it's natural oils) So I can not go without this, there is always a spare bottle in the cupboard.

Available at Clicks @ R65


Dermalogica Clear start Overnight Treatment

Right now I have some congestion going on in my jawline and beneath my chin. it is such a difficult problem to sort out. This came highly recommended and I can not wait to try this product. I am seriously thinking of trying out their range of products but I will first dip my toe in and try this one.

Available at Foschini and Sorbet Salons @ R290


Sorbet Moisture Infusing Socks

I first read about this on Pink Peonies Blog, and she gave it a thumbs up. As spring time is upon us and it is time to pull out those pretty sandles, I think its a good time to try something to give some extra moisture to the heel area. Any help I can get in there is most welcome.

This is available at Clicks @ R119


Mac Lip Liner in Soar and Lipstick in Twig


I saw this picture on Pinterest and I thought WOW! I am loving this combination and it just suite my skintone so well. As you can see I have been using the lip pencil some. I got the lipstick only this weekend. It arrived on Friday and I picked it up on Saturday. This is a very Kylie Jenner kind of lip.

You can get this at MAC counters @ Lipliner - R165 Lipstick - R195



Inglot Freedome System Eyeshadow Palette

Yes, this is the same palette. It is so difficult to capture the true color of this beautiful colors. This is such a summery color scheme and I can not wait to try these colors and create stunning looks. The color payoff is awesome and I love how you can build your own palette and put your own colors together.

You can get this at a Inglot counter @ R99 per eye shadow pot (when 5 is put together you get the palette for free)

These are the products that made me feel like a queen this month. What did you buy that you are excited to try. Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,