"Basket Case"


So, am I the only one with a whole basket full of products next to my bed? There is just so many nooks and crannies that need to get moisturised and hydrated and taken care of. Even a nice smelling candle being featured.


I live in my bed. I blog from my bed, I study in my bed, I watch youtube in my bed. I think there is actually a but print where I always sit, but my bed is just so comfortable and its my comfort zone. So having to get up to put hand cream on or lip balm, hmmm it is just does not going happen. Having it next to my bed is just the best move ever!


Labello Lip butter

I have done a whole blogpost on these baies. This is how amazing they are. I have them all over the house and at the office and I'm contemplating putting one in the car, but heading into summer I am not so sure. I love these and I will keep on buying them over and over.


Oh So Heavenly Nourishing & Conditioning Lip Balm

I recently got this from Clicks with a specific post in mind and if I do not have this next to my bed I totally forget to use it. Infact, even though it is next to my bed I still forget to use it. Just because my Labello lip butters is all over the house, so it so easy to grab one of them. But I have made a mental note and is testing the balm out. Keep a watch-out for the up coming post...


Vaseline Aloe Vera Jelly

Well I have to admit, I think this is what is in this pot. I got this years ago and although it is almost finished it just seem to never get less. It's like the Vaseline jelly we all know, only it smells like Aloe Vera. As I have mentioned in the past I do not like Lip-Ice and this reminds me of that. But when I can not find anything else to put on my lips, this is good enough. Maybe now that it has reached "basket" status it will be used more frequently and eventually be finished.


Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

I can not live without this. I think I have the most dry hands and fingers under the sun. If I do not include this every night in my skincare routing I can guarantee you there will be something to pick at the next morning. So in order to keep my nails and cuticles in great shape I use this every night. I am actually considering getting one for the office as well, but they might just tell me that it is a work enviroment, not a beauty parlor. LOL!


Mavala Penetrating Cuticle Cream

This stuff is also very good, but sadly it is living in the shadows of the previously mentioned product. I have only used this a couple of times and I have to use them more often to actually see how it performs. I have heard that it is a fantastic brand though. Maybe I should take the Lemony Flutter to work and try this at night.


Oh so Heavenly Soothing Pillow Mist

I first read about this on the Pink Peonies blog here and I thought I can not think that a mist can make that a big of a diffidence. But let me tell you, I take back my thoughts and doubts. This is an awesome product. It smells fantastic and I find that I actually do fall asleep faster and sleep more peaceful when I use this. Big thanks to Pink Peonies Blog.


Mavala Hand Cream

This is a really nice hand cream. It smells awesome. I can not out my finger on what it smells like, but it feels luxurious on my hands and it is not oily at all. It absorbs quickly. I think I will have to use this more often. 


Placecol Refining shea Moisturiser

This is actually my day time moisturiser but I am not currently using it, as it is a bit too rich for my face. But every now and again I do want to put some extra moisture on those darn dry patches underneath my eyes. Then this is perfect.


Hair clip

Like Essie Button would say D'Clip. Something to clip that annoying piece of hair away when needed. This clip clearly has seen better days.


Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisurising Cream

I love love love love this! Its has a really nice fresh smell and its a very light cream. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and ready to get into bed. 


Kings & Queens Vanilla and Pear Candle.

This one is on it's last leg and I really need to replace it. Feel free to recommend a candle I should try. I love burning a candle to make the room smell nice and to create a mood. I find it relaxing.


Botanical Tropical Hand and Nail Cream

The reason that this cream has gained "basket" status and not "handbag" status is that I find it a bit oily. It does absorb quickly but it leaves my hands feeling sticky. Now this is perfect for just before going to bed. I love the smell of this cream.


Africology Body Butter

Now this one is a bit tricky. It has a strong herbal smell (which I'm not such a fan of). I have to admit that I have not reached for it all that much. I did use it once when I had a terrible headache. It took the puffiness underneath my eyes away, but I promise you that that is not how it is suppose to be used. I need to just dig into this and I'm sure I will find something I would like to use this for.


Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream

I used the life out of this product until Lemony Flutter came along. And I have to admit, since then I have not touched this up until I had to take a picture of it for this post. There is nothing wrong with this, other than when it is being used too much it stained my cuticles. I just feel that Lemony Flutter is so superior to this that I can only see me using this when Lemony Flutter is either finished or forgotten at the office. 


Uriage Soothing Repair Barrier Lip Balm

This unfortunately is one of those products that was awesome until replaced. I adore the Labello Lip Butter and will choose it over this lip balm as this one it three times more expensive. But I loved using this and I will keep on using this until there is nothing left. I use to love this.

Let me know if you also have products that you feel you need to keep close by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,