Fabulous Friday - 17/10/2014



This beauty came out around Christmas time last year and it made head waves all over Youtube and social media. Tutorials, reviews, look books and much more were created with this palette. Naked 3 is the third palette in the Naked range by Urban Decay. It's one of those cult items, those must haves in your collection.



I have really been using this a lot over the course of this week. I find it harder every morning to get out of bed and my showers take longer to wake me up. So this was really ideal for all you need in one go. Topped this with a bit of liner and mascara and you are good for the day. You can really create so many looks with this palette, from a everyday daytime look to a more dramatic "night out on the town" look.


This palette is a bit different from the other two as it is more Rose Gold colors than the normal basics but it is still a winner. I find the eyeshadows blends very well and with a primer they really have good staying power. The only downfall for me is some of the shadows I'm battling to get great color payoff, and the darker colors have a lot of "fall out".
When I know that I'm going to use the last two colors I do my eyes first and then apply my base.


As you can see Limit and Nooner is a much loved fave. The shimmery colors is a lot more buttery and my all time faves to use from this palette. The brush that comes with it is also very nice to use. I do use my normal brushes but every now and again you reach that point where most of them is dirty and then this one comes in handy.

You can get this from Rubybox @R650 at their online store.

Let me know which Naked Palette you own and what you love about it by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , ,