Morgan Taylor Cinderella Collection 2015


We all wanted to be, or pretended to be a princess at some stage. With beautiful clothes, pretty hair and gorgeous nails. To me princess means being as pretty as a button. When prince charming delivered these pretty babies, I was excited to try them out. Morgan Taylor is one of my favorite Nail polish brands.

There is six shades in this collection and I received three of them. The names is so well chosen and the colors is stunning. They are girly and flirty.



Colors from left to right :

        If the slipper fits - Sparkly Cool Blue

        Ella of a girl - Cream Baby Pink

        Watch your step, Sister! - Bright Coral Pink


I think that the pink colors is a beautiful color for an "any day color" and the blue can be used for a pretty ascent nail. The formulas is easy to use and I got the colors opaque in two coats. Ella of a girl was a bit patchy on the first coat but the second coat made it alot better. The cream formula is my favorite, I feel they flatter my fair skin tone well and it sure make me feel like a princess when I wear them.

This collection is available from Sorbet and Dischem @ R110

Which color in the collection is your favorite?

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: ,