Welcome back Benefit



When I was visiting the Benefit counter the weekend before last, I was like a child in a candy shop. I did not know what to take and what to leave for later. It all looked so pretty and fancy. I settled on a blush, mascara and a skin care item. I was lucky enough to have received two deluxe sample items



Benefit Hervana Blush

I am a blush-a-holic! No!, is not in my vocabulary when a blush is speaking to me. From the moment I saw this I wanted to add it to my collection. It is subtle and natural but also build-able. You get the brush that fits right inside the box. It is not the best brush but it's convenient to have it all in one and it's less space when traveling.


The colors is interesting, the light and the dark. I have tried to separate them but the brush picked up a bit of everything. Still a stunning blush.



Benefit Pore-fessional

I still need to put this product through the test, but the bit I did  try was impressive. The product is skin color, it does not feel oily or silicon based. Here is a big hope in minimizing those pores and looking picture perfect.


Benefit Roller Lash

When I was watching Youtube and all the beauties said that they did not need a eyelash curler I thought "yeah right, its just a mascara" But I will have to say, they are right! This mascara has become my go-to mascara within a week. It's a easy formula to work with, not too dry or too wet. And the brush really does help the curl. I really recommend this mascara.



Benefit Total Mouisture & They're Real Mascara

This cream smell fresh and clean. It does not feel oily on the skin and it absorbs quickly. Currently I am using this before I go to gym, after I have taken off most of my day's make-up. The mascara on the other hand I have not tried but the wand looks promising. I have only hear good things about this product. - Will have to let you know

Have you gotten anything from Benefit lately? If so, I would like to know what you got and what is  your thoughts.

Love ya
Melanie


Labels: , , , ,