Welcome 2016





This will just be a short post starting 2016.

Last year I did not blog alot. I was in a bad space and took some personal time, this year I would like to plan ahead and be more prepared.  

When I started this blog I had unrealistic expectations. When these were not met, I felt I failed. Blogging became a chore and not the stress relieve, I intended it to be. The one clever thing I did was to name my blog; Melanie's Nook. I specifically gave my blog rhis name so that I can write about anything I wanted to.

Blogging about beauty became a bit expensive and with no inspiration I did not know how to branch out and be inspired and creative.

This year I have lots in mind, I prepared to plan all my posts and do lots of preparation. I am motivated and I am looking forward to the year being 2016.

I hope to see lots of you here on my blog and that we can take the journey together.

May 2016 hold lots of good opportunities and happiness.

Love ya
Melanie


Labels: , ,