Chocolate Truffels


I have such a sweet tooth and I love making my own treats or snacks when we have social meetings. We recently had a babyshower- bible study meeting (my friend from Bible study is having a baby soon) and I prepared the most awesome and easy truffles. In this post I will share with you the recipe and some of my tips.

If you are looking for a snack to take to a social event that will look great, taste awesome and do not break the bank, this recipe if for you. There are many ways that you can sprutz up the truffles to fit your event, but in this post I will be showing you the standard idea.



You will need the following ingredients.

First you take the biscuits and crush them in a blender or using a rolling pin until they are powdery
Then you add the crushed biscuit into a large mixing bowl
Pass the Icing Sugar and Cacao through a sieve and add to the mixing bowl.
Next you can add the butter, Vanilla and the jam and mix everything together until its nice and combined.
In a separate bowl pour some coconut shavings in there and take a little bit of the mixture at a time, roll it into a ball and then in the coconut shavings.
Put it on a tray and once all the mixture is done you can pop these in the fridge so that they can set.

These truffles taste really good and they are easy to make and looks impressive. Please tag me on your social media when you re-make these, I would love to see them.

Come to think of it, you can make this recipe and put them in a lovely box and turn this into a Valentines present <3

Leave a comment below what other recipes you would like me to do.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , ,