January Haul 2016


I am on the hunt for something to sooth these super dry lips of mine. Soon the cooler weather will bring winter and I have to be prepared otherwise these dry lips will take a turn for worse. That was this months aim and then some other goodies jumped into my basket begging me to take them home withe me.


Just a Normal Foot File

Currently I am trying to keep my feet in tip top shape. It is sandle season and I have very dry feet, so they can easily look terrible. It was time for a new one and I saw this one at Clicks and thought it was very pretty.


Lip Balms

Like I have mentioned above I am on the hunt for the perfect lip balm. I have very dry lips as well and I am really trying to get them looking healthy. I got 2 of the Oh So Heavenly Bubble Balm. I also got the DR Rescue Baby Lips. The smell of the eucalyptus is not my favorite but right now I can not really be picky. I got the pink tinted lip balm cause it is all I really need at the office when re-applying from time to time. Next up is the Catrice Tinted Lip Balm. I got this balm probably about two weeks ago. I have not started using it but the plan was to have a lip balm close-by that I can reapply as needed. Because it is tinted I do not need to apply lipstick that will dry my lips out even further. Holding thumbs for it to work.



CO-LAB Dry Shampoo

This is all the rave currently as it hit the shelves a couple of months ago. I am one of those people with very thin and fine hair. So it get greasy very quickly. I also do not like oily hair so I have to wash it every day. I have got high hopes for this bottle - it better be magic in a bottle - because I feel the price is a little bit steep for the amount of dry shampoo I use to use in a month. Maybe now that my hair is a bit longer I can get away with using a little bit less and do an up-style. I am most definitely taking this baby for a spin this month and will report back.

  

Essence Mascara - I like long lashes an Multi Action

My beloved Benefit Roller Lash is almost done and I thought I saw these in the media and I will give it ago. I am planning to use them together to get the volume and length. Essence is a very affordable product and I am excite to try this. I will do a review as soon as I tried it.

What products was on your to-get list this month? Tell me all about it.

Love ya!
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , ,