Whats Hot? Essence April 2016


I am sure that by now the Essence new range has been all over social Media. To be honest, I stalked some product even before it came to SA shores. Holding thumbs and hoping that it will reach SA as well. Well my friends, the waiting time is over!


Essence has added  some exciting new items to their permanent range and I think it was worth the wait. My favorite fact about Essence is that their prices are budget friendly. I can test more than one or two items from their range without breaking the bank. I have found some pure gems from their range in the past and I am sure there will be some standouts this time as well.

Below I will show you some of the items I am most excited to try. For a full range preview, head over the Pink Peonies blog. She did a run down of the full range of new products.




2 in 1 Eyeshaow and liner

There is six shades in the range and the finish vary from mattes to shimmery. These can be used as an eye liner or a shadow either intense of just a sheer wash of color. I think the colors is beautiful. I can also see these chubby ticks being used as a base for other shadows.



I love Colour Intesifying Eyeshadow Base

This base can either be worn on its own or be put down before going in with other eyeshadows to intensify them, I am not sure how a pink base will work, but that is why I am interesting to try it.



Eyebrow Gel Colour & Shape

Unfortunately there is only one color in the range and it should apparently cover most color brows. The finish is a powder-like feel that leaves the brows feeling comfortable. I think this product will be very interesting and it might be similar to a pomaid / dip brow.



Mosaic Blush

I think this multi color blush is to die for. The Multi colors should provide extra dimension for the cheeks and I think that the shade range is not too bad. I have got my eye on the coral shade.



Shape your face contour Palette

I think this is one of the items that I am most excited about. I really think this is stunning. Face palettes is a very trendy item at the moment and if this is something that interests you I suggest that you go and have a look in store as soon as possible as I think these items will be snatched up first.


Glossy / Velvet Stick lip Colour

These sticks come in either glossy or matte formula. The pigmentation is suppose to be high yet comfortable. The small sicks with the bigger tip make application easier and also assist to get that precise look. 



BB Beauty Balm Lipgloss

Beauty balms for the lips. These balms contains These glosses contain shea butter and vitamin E that should assist in keeping the lips moisturised. It is described as a light texture but with a gorgeous shine.


There are many more items that will be launching in April, these were just the ones that I will definitely be picking up to play with. What made your heart skip a beat from the new range?
Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie 

Labels: , , , , , ,