May Haul 2016


There is not a lot of new items this month, but the few that is here are awesome! It was quite a bit of and expensive month and the bank manager gave me a bit of the stink eye, but it is all worth it! Looking at this picture, I experience all sorts of joy!


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

This darling has been on my wishlist for ever and a day and I finally buckled down and just took the punch. I am still in awe, she is so beautiful. On the MAC website she is described as a luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. The powder is so finely milled and it applies evenly and beautifully. The shine and glow is something amazing. If you are like me and you are looking at her with longing eyes, go ahead, she is so worth it!

 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20

There was no real reason I wanted this other than just wanting to try it out. It is a cult favorite and  can be seen all over YouTube. I enjoy owning this concealer but I think there are some other concealers from other brands that can do the same job at a lower price point. Will do an in-depth review as soon as I formed a proper opinion.

  

Original Beautyblender  and cleanser

This is another beauty cult item. Everybody on Youtube owns one and then some. The sponge almost doubles in size when wet and allows a flawless foundation application. It shares out the coverage but add so much moisture back into the skin. My puppy loves this so much she grabbed it more times than I can count and luckily there were two in the box I bought, cause I think she tore it :-(

The cleanser is specially formulated for the Beautyblender, it does not have the best smell but it does one hell of a good job at cleaning the Beautyblender.  Pressing down on the top allows the  product to dispense and it is just the right amount. Will do a review soon :-)

 

OH So Heavenly Bubble Balm - Cupcake Kisses

When we were visiting my dad earlier this year I gave my bubble balm to my sister and for some reason it took me ages to replace it. It was not until autumn came knocking on the door and I got extremely chapped lips. I honestly find that this works better than most high end lip balms I own. So glad this baby is back, I now have one next to my bed, one in my hand back, one in the kitchen. This stuff is bomb dot com. I love it!!!

What is on your list either a repurchase, wishlist item or one of your ride and die items, let me know in the comments below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,