If you are reading this, you have made it to the extra long Easter Weekend. Relaxation and Chill-ation is all that should be on your "to-do-list". Today I have another sort of list that I want to share with you guys, its my current wish list. Some of the goodies are ridiculous and I will get hubby to maybe get it for my Birthday (which is not for a very long time) or I'll just simply go and start a side business LOL
- Smashbox Cover Shot Palette in Ablze - R650 (come check out my full review here, I got this palette after preparing this post).
- MontBlanc Lady Emblem EAU DE PARFUM - 75ml @ R1195
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm - (Do not fall off your chair) R1010
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara - R80
- Benefit California Blusher - R385
- NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick - R150
- Palladio Crushed Metallic Eyeshadows - R99
- Catrice The Modern Matte Palette - R100
- Glamglow Multi Masking Kit - R800
- The Body Shop Drops of Light Range - From R150 - R275
- Clinique moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relive - R385
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - $26
These are all the goodies on my current wishlist. Let me know in the comments below what product or items you are saving or just eyeing to get.
Labels: Ablaze, Benefit, Catrice, Clinique, Drops of light, Elemis, Galirfonia, GlamGlow, Lady Emblem, Liquid Suede, MontBlanc, Morden Matte, NYX, Origins, Palladio, Smash, The Body Shop