Haul : June 2017


Hi guys, its the beginning of the week and I am already longing for the next weekend, work is not at the top of my fun list but shopping is! Shopping is something I am good at, I not only enjoy it but it seems I can never reach the end of my "want to get" list, so today I am going to share with you the goodies I picked up in the month of June.


GlamGlow #Multimasking kit

I have been wanting to try GlamGlow since they reached SA shores earlier this year, but its rather expensive and I can not justify paying that much money for a mask - yet. That is why when I saw this kit I jumped at the opportunity to try them all. Once I have tested them out, I will know which ones my skin like and maybe then I can justify spending that much money on a mask. I have heard great things about these masks but being able to test them out like this is amazing.


Hoity Toity Lola Jour

When I picked up the Lola Nuit for my Beaty Edit June post I smelled this one as well. I love floral and sweet perfumes and this just hit the spot for me. I was not such a fan of the Nuit but the Jour was a whole new story. I look forward to using this perfume.


Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Mask

I saw this in a video from EA on Facebook or Instagram and it made me feel like I needed another mask for pampering nights. The spatula that comes with it looks interesting and now that I have seen it, it makes so much sense to include it with this mask. The lady at the counter said that this mask does wonders for brightening the skin, and I can do with that at the moment. My dull winter skin can use all the help it can get!


Elizabeth Arden Superstart Serum

If you have been following me for a while, you will know that this is my ride or die skincare item. I can not live without this serum and when I tell you it's good, its real good! This is the second time that I am repurchasing this serum and I will keep on getting it time after time. This serum sink into the skin and take with it whatever else you put onto of it, in other words it make all your products work better as a team. As always I highly recommend this product!


Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear lip Lacquer in Coral

This unfortunately has been discontinued and that is the reason why I am featuring this in my haul as I bought a back up. This lippie is my perfect match, its the right color, the right formula and the right wear time. When I wear this lipstick I do not need to worry about anything. I know it looks good, it will stay put and and that it is on my side. I am so glad I got one before it is taken off the shelves.


DKNY Pure (fake perfume)

I am a perfume snob, I'll just come out and say it! I would rather not own a perfume if I can not get the original. In these times there are so many shops that offer replicas at a much lower price, but I still prefer the original. That being said, in my recent empties post I mentioned that the DKNY Pure perfume has been discontinued and I have a hard time accepting that. So in this case of emergency I not only bought a replica perfume, but I bought two. I love this scent and will definitely use these sparingly.

This is all the goodies I picked up in the month of June, is there anything that is on your wishlist that was mentioned here?

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,